Thursday, November 8, 2007

LimeWire PRO 4.14.10(LATEST VERSION)

A new movie has come out with amazing songs.I plan to download them using lime wire.I start downloading,the download returns many problems like queued,need more sources etc.Even after this problem is solved the download proceeds at ant speed.Fuck.I give up now.I am fed up with lime wire basic.I wish i could get PRO without paying for it.It boosts the downloads,you hardly get a problem with it.If only I got it.If these are your thoughts then i have an answer to all your thoughts.I have got lime wire pro for you,and not only just some old version(which are cracked ones and don't have some features as the new ones) but the latest version.Yes you got me right.Its the all new Lime Wire PRO 4.14.10(You heard me right).

Here's the link for downloading it.Do post your comments:

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/4426851/280bd551/sharing.html?rnd=47

No comments: